One Simple Change
Health and wellness are specific areas of our lives that we tend to shy away from sometimes. We know about our 5-a-day and the importance of keeping and staying fit, but how often do we actually commit to ourselves to it? Let’s say for all intents and purposes that you have a specific health goal in mind that engulfs your mind. You know the physical and psychological benefit of achieving it, but you’re not entirely sure on how you’ll get there. I’ve written previously on how consistency is the key ingredient to achievement, but for this example of health, making that first leap – that one step is usually the hardest.
Usually when it comes to aiming for those new goals, the part that scares us the most is when we take that leap into the unknown, you don’t know if you’ve made the correct decision or not, and you might hurt yourself in the process. Well, what if by making One Simple Change with us in the Falcon Family do you not only know the benefits of making that change, but you can also witness evidence (testimonials and scientific) research of the benefits?
It's because of this that I decided to create The Falcon Five Pillars of Health. These pillars are all very simple because we’re all very aware of them.
- Nutrition - What we put into our bodies is essential for optimum health and bodily function.
- Hydration - Our human bodies are made of mostly water. Hydrate yourself with enough water to remove the common craving of unhealthy snacks.
- Spirituality - With the abundance of information available to us, some of us have forgotten our true source of power. Look inward for your internal wealth rather than outward.
- Sleep - Essential for holistic recovery of mind, body and spirit. 7-8 hours a day of sleep will assist in day-to-day activities and improve mood.
- Exercise - Much more easier said than done, daily exercise gives the heart the work it needs to pump blood around the body. Great for goal setting and mood control.
These pillars are all very simple because we’re all very aware of them, you can find the pillars all being practiced on our NEW page dedicated specifically to Health.
I trust that you will find it useful for you and yours.
Love and Light